75 Gallon Aquarium

Discussion in 'The Showroom' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Here is my 75 gallon aquarium that is finally back in order since Rita. I have been a salty for about 7 years now and this is my 3rd tank. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

2. Jcraft Harlequin Tusk

nice tank :)

did u lose everything after the storms? The corals you have look nice and big! Where'd you get them if you had to start over?

and how long has it been up and running?

and welcome to the board :D

3. Tank

We were out of electricity for about 24 hours by the time my husband fired up the generator. We lost almost all of my livestock with the exception of a damsal and a fire shrimp. Coral wise, we lost a huge piece of orange monti cup and most of the rest were hurt pretty badly. The tank just recently started "thriving" again. Doing good enough to be able to sell off some nice frags. Thank goodness!

4. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

nice tank!, is that monti cap in the back a purple rim one? and that is some crazy growth on that digitata!

5. Yep

That monti is a purple rim and hubby will be fragging soon..Let me know if you are interested. You are from LC right?

6. NormanB Bangaii Cardinal

Glad you guys found time to post a pic. All I can say is their tank looks even better in person.

Keep up the good work.

7. JLouv

JLouv Harlequin Tusk

very impressive comeback!!!

8. oimate842005

candace, put me in line for the pruple rim...been trying to find some for a while now...oh yea, and its against the lareefclub policy to showcase a tank without listing equipment specs :lol:

9. Purple Rim

I would like to talk to you about a piece of that purple rim also. You can email me at cmace72@gmail.com

10. oimate842005

lol, do we have some addicted reefers in lake charles or what? :lol:
    u better wait ur turn in line Gary!!

11. Purple Frag

We fragged a piece of the purple monti today, so I will see how it does. It is supposed to be green with purple rim, but looks more like light orange/pink/brown color. May have been a mix up, since we ordered it online a few months ago. It is really doing well though. Pretty piece of coral.

12. Candace,
    Your tank looks good.
    You were lucky to save what you did after Rita. There is alot of people in the area that suffered a total loss. Lonny.

13. We are prepared this year. Just installed a natural gas home generator that should switch from electricity to natural gas automatically during power outages. Too much money to lose!