America's Army

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by Travis, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Travis

Travis Toadstool Leather Coral

Hey guys, I have just gotten into America's Army and WOW is it awsome. It realy supprized me when I found out that it was FREE. The US Army puts it out as, what I guess it to be, requruting agent. Now it dosn't ask for personal info, but it's more of a "look what you could do" type thing. It's a massive, online, high pace, multyplayer game.

I think it would be sweet if some of you guys would sign up and we could take down the enamy together :lol:

Here's the site: http://www.americasarmy.com/

If you want to download it, go here: http://www.download.com/America-s-Army- ... ag=lst-0-1
    The download is rather large (897.21 MB) so if you have Dial-Up, forget about it, if you have a broadband (DSL, Cable, or better) be prepaird for a 3-5 hour wait.

BTW, XFire is an invaluble tool for any online gammer. You can join your friends in which ever server they are with just one click (as long as you have the same game that is). You can also chat and have voice conversations. I guess you could say it's The Gammer's IM.

2. Yeah, this game was first made public I think 2-3 years ago. I haven't played it since but they have made some improvements. The goverment, our taxes spent over 8 million making this game to use as a training tool or battle simulation. It is very acurate in real life. If you like Counter Strike you will like this game.

3. shivametimbas

shivametimbas Spiny Star Astraea

what a great thing to spend my money on. damn our government rocks. lets go kill some people. :lol:

4. Travis

Let me know if you all download it and get Xfire, I will add ya'll you my friends list :D

5. shivametimbas

shivametimbas Spiny Star Astraea

i was being sarcastic. i wouldnt waste the space on my hard drive.

6. Travis

Haha, iight.

7. I actualy heard they were using state department servers for that.

8. I actualy heard they were using state department servers for that.

Sorry for the double post.