Anyone have some of these Zoas for sale?

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Kirk_M, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Kirk_M

Kirk_M Chevron Tang LARC Supporter

[​IMG]

There are some at both Seven Seas and Coral Connection, but, of course, they aren't for sale.

2. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

got some very similar to that...they had the name of triple cherry red zoo's, not cheap either

3. SLUSamson

SLUSamson CrossHatch Trigger

I may have a frag for ya....

4. Kirk_M

Reds? The one's I have seen look more orange ... orange center, orange skirt, with a little band of grey between the center and skirt. I think that picture may be a little off in color, but, the one's I am talking about are definitely "ERNGE" :)

Got a picture of yours?

5. Kirk_M

Got a pic? How much do you want for it?

6. SLUSamson

SLUSamson CrossHatch Trigger

Mine are DEFINATELY orange... Orange shirt, grey band, then orange center... just like the ones in George's nano at CC... I've got a bunch of them growing on a multi zoo rock... I'll have to see how many I can frag before I can give ya a price... I gave a friend of mine a frag from that rock awhile back, and he's in the process of parting out his tank and selling everything off... he's giving back all the frags i gave him, so i'll have to see if the frag had those on it... i don't really remember... If not, I'll frag you some and shoot ya a PM... I'd be willing to trade for stuff too if you don't wanna buy

7. The ones in Georges NANO cube are much more orange than the ones posted above, they are really orange. Those are pretty nice though. I have some similiar to those, but none to frag.