dropped by the kenner stores today

Discussion in 'Vendor Experience' started by Jcraft, May 20, 2006.

1. Jcraft Harlequin Tusk

went down to the Kenner stores today- first time in about 4 months.
    I'm happy to report that all three stores in Kenner actually have livestock in stock! the last couple times Ive been there I've left empty handed because everything was being sold as soon as it came in

Aquatic Specialties had a HUGE amount of fish- I think they had just got a shipment in last night. TONS of clowns, about 5 species of Angels, a huge 14" Naso Blonde tang (Gorgeous fish) and all sorts of others. Alas, their coral dept. is still lacking.
    Rick's tanks have begun looking like they did before the storm, sans all the pricing written on the tanks ( I loved that). I bought an acro and a monti cap from him . . .
    George's place looked like it always does- I love how his 120 has come out.

I stopped by Paradise Pets in LaPlace on my way home- they had quite a few fish as well. I hadn't planned on buying any fish today but they had some great looking Purple tangs. I ended up getting a 3" PT for fifty bucks. Not a bad price at all. They had slightly smaller ones for Forty.

just thought Id share my experience

2. tnguy86

tnguy86 CrossHatch Trigger Forum Moderator LARC Supporter

wat kind of angels j??

3. Jcraft Harlequin Tusk

im not positive but I remember correctly there was a French Angel, either a Annularis or a Blue Girdled Angel, a juv. Koran and I think a juv. Emperator

Again, Im not positive but there were quite a fewof em.

4. cwale

cwale Emerald Crab

I just got a beautiful coral beauty from steve at paradise pets. I love it. I've gotten just about all of my live stock from steve at paradise and some form george at coral connection. I have really been impressed by the quality I have gotten lately. I haven't had the chance to venture elsewhere, but I am looking forward to it.

5. Well its good to see u miss all of david and i's hard work writting those prices!