Fintastic

Discussion in 'Vendor Experience' started by NormanB, Jun 28, 2006.

1. NormanB

NormanB Bangaii Cardinal

Oh man, Lonny & Dana (see I remembered) :o have been getting some awsome coral the last few weeks! I just can't say away. I've added 9 pieces in the last 3 weeks alone. Lonny you're killing my budget. :) They got over 60 new pieces in just today and fish due tonight or tomorrow. Lonny said he expects to order more coral next week. Sweet.

Lonny & Dana keep up the good work & thanks for everything.

2. NormanB

NormanB Bangaii Cardinal

Gary I think you may still find something nice to add to your treasure chest! Lonny has a lot of coral left to choose from.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was by there yesterday afternoon, and I have to tell you that Lonnie and Dana at Fintastic are Fantastic! Not only will they order just about everything that you want, but they usually have just about anything you would want in stock. I bought an awesome Red Trachephillia from them last week and I too and a scavenger! Lonnie has more coral in three tanks, than most shops have in the entire store. Not to mention that he has got to be one of the most knowledgable store owners when it comes to your saltwater and freshwater needs. I do not work there, I am only a happy customer!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to agree. I go through Sulphur a couple times a month and always try to stop.

Lonnie special ordered this efflo/soli for me a while back

[​IMG]

(It's the one on the right)

He is definitely customer oriented!

5. phatstanley02

phatstanley02 Ko-Ko Worm

Holy hell sean that efflo really has grown and colored a LOT. You guys should see that thing now!!

6. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

damn why did all those sweet zoo's come and leave the store when im on vacation!!! gary u got some sweeet zoo's man, guess u snooze u lose in this hobby :lol:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me and my dad are gonna ride out there one day. nqs when. preferably when i start adding corals though.

8. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

im in Denver right now, but hey I gotta keep check on my reef addiction from time to time :D , leavin for Vegas tuesday from here

ill tell my brother to give you a holler probably on tuesday or wednesday. hes been goin there regulary to the house to check up on things..thanks Gary

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he should so there is more for the rest of us? :D

10. Travis

Travis Toadstool Leather Coral

Yeah, Lonny and Dana are really cool people. If I wanted/needed something and they didn't have it in stock, it would be there by next Tusday or thrusday (the delivery days lol).

Havn't been by there in a while now, I've been busy with work and my tank is filled up lol.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention that when I wanted to upgrade from the 54g corner to a 90g, LOnnie ordered it for me and had it there the very next day. I could have went anywhere to get that tank, but its that kind of customer service that keeps people shopping at the same place. I know that when I go there to get some new coral, I know that not only am I getting a very nice piece, but I also can get some of the best information about the care and compatibility on the said coral. Fintastic has my vote!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was in Lake Charles the other day and was able to get over to Fintastic. I was impressed, was difficult to get out of there without wanting to take everything home lol. (dang addiction). Anyway, store owners very nice and pleasant. went home with a nice torch and orange monti. Thanks guys for a pleasant experience. I recommend.