Fun On the Bayou!

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2006.

1. If any of y'all want to take a break for some fun on Sunday, this is a great festival to attend. Is this a shameless plug for my parish? Maybe so...but I know you will enjoy it.

21st ANNUAL ALLONS MANGER FOOD FESTIVAL - GIANT FOOD FEST – SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2006 St. Jules Catholic Church Belle Rose, Louisiana, five (5) miles south of Donaldsonville on Highway 1, beginning at 10:30 A.M. We will begin serving food at 11:00 A.M. There will be plenty of food and fun for all ages. Cajun Delicacies: (Crawfish, Oysters, Turtle, Shrimp and Fish), favorite food of the Bayou lands will be served…from Etoufees to Sauce Piquantes; from Fried Fish to Creole Jambalaya; Hamburgers and delicious Homemade Sweets. There will be arts and crafts, games for the children and live entertainment all day with Wes Thibodeaux’s Band “Boudin” and “L’Angelus” (Rocking Beach CAJUN Country Motown Blues Band). An Auction with over 100 items by local talented individuals, will begin at 1:00 P.M. and there will be a Money Raffle. Did I mention Daiquiris and beer?

2. AAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :lol: Yall gonna be suckin' da head off dat dere crawfish! :lol: