gobies in a twenty gallon

Discussion in 'Fish' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm kind of new to all of this stuff, and I just want to make sure I get everything right before I put my new tank together. I was wondering if a 20 gallon could house two gobies and if two gobies can even be put in the same tank. I want either a clown goby and a neon goby, or two different color clown gobies. I have been trying to read different things about them on websites, but I am getting conflicting information. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks!
    J

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks so much. I will definately check out those sites!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe a firefish and a clown goby, or a neon goby. I think a firefish would be a good option for you.
    Curt

4. jtv7471

jtv7471 Ko-Ko Worm

firefish are cool but often are picky eaters, purple firefish are a little more expensive but are a little easier to keep. As far as the clown gobie go if you plan on putting corals they may rest on the corals and stress them out. But regardless clown and neon gobies shouldnt fight. Most gobies are rather peaceful auctally, high fin red banded gobies is probably the meanest one i've seen and its also not so bad, just a little possesive of it's pistol shrimp lol