Hello. :)

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi LARC. I've been registered for a while and thought I'd post something, lol. My name's Tyler, and my dad is "pito" on this board. I guess you can say that I'm getting into the hobby of aquariums because my dad's into it. I've visited Colin's store once... and his tank is a beast, especially the clam. ;) I've kept FW before but not SW, and I like all kinds of fish(except goldfish, LOL) and reptiles (snakes!!!). Here's a pic of one of the Oscars I had, and some pics of one of my Green Tree Pythons. :) When my dad starts to get fish I'll have to take some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome aboard. Nice pictures. Personally, I'm not a big fan of snakes, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.

3. shivametimbas

shivametimbas Spiny Star Astraea

stunning snake. i like it alot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beautiful Pics! 8) Welcome to the board. ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T has a 55 gallon tank with *gasp* frogs in the them. Sacrilege.

BTW, that snake will snap at you for no reason - just like a Pitbull.

*ducks*

j/k

6. phatstanley02

phatstanley02 Ko-Ko Worm

Impressive photography. What camera were you using?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome Tyler!
    Maybe you should forget reefs and get into photography, looks like you have a knack for it. Great pics!
    Sean

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice snake man! David (typo) and i have corns, ball pythons, and kenyan sand boas... at least thats all we have right now :) Welcome to the club.

9. typo

typo CrossHatch Trigger

welcome to the forum. beautiful snake! looks likes (s)he's going into transitional phase. that is always awesome to see happen with any animal!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks alot for the comments everyone. I like photography alot, but I'd also like to get some reef shots sometime ( if my dad ever decides to setup a reef tank ;) )
    phatstanley - I use a Nikon D50.
    typo - You're right, he'going through his ontogenic change and it's very surprising because after each shed I don't really know what to expect. Only time will tell.

* I also found this photo of the oscar as well:
    [​IMG]