Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'The Showroom' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Been lurking around for a while, just wanted to introduce myself. I have a few pic's of my tank, it's a 29 gal, it's my first tank and it's only a little over 2 months old. Thank's ronniem for turning me on to this site! 8) I think this is a really cool place and I'm looking forward to making some meeting's and meeting some new people and learning new things!

[/img][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/img][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/img][​IMG]

2. rivrat

rivrat Black Perc

Nice tank for being your first and only 2 months old.

Steve

3. Thank's Steve! I'm really enjoying this hobby so far. I got started in it for the wife and kids and once I started learning about it and fooling with it I've really come to enjoy it! I'm already working on my next setup! A 72gal bowfront that I purchased from jcraft for a sweet deal!! Thank's Jonathon!

4. ronniem

ronniem Spiny Star Astraea

Well its about time you posted some pics :D
    Looking good bro, Can't wait to see that 72gl set up.

5. Thank's Gary, I thought of taking the 29 down when I set up the new tank but now I've become attached to it. I'm gonna play with the picture stuff and try to get used to messing with it.

HAHA! Thank's Ronnie, you know I'm gonna need some of Dr.Ronnie's expertise when setting that bad boy up!

[​IMG][/img]

6. test... another pic

[​IMG][/img]

7. shivametimbas

shivametimbas Spiny Star Astraea

those green shrooms are sweet. i want one. ;) tanks lookin good also. nice to have ya join us here.

8. Thank's! Glad to be here! The shrooms actually aren't open much in that pic. You can see the hole my diamond goby dug underneath the rock. He was spitting the sand back out on top of them sometimes and I just wasn't sure if they were real happy right there. I moved them recently so I'm hoping they will start percking back up. When their open you can't see any of the rock that their on, they really open up nicely. I'm hoping to grow some stuff so's I can meet up with you guy's for some tradin' someday!

9. Pettee86

Pettee86 Marine Betta

No Contact - welcome to the forum and the addiction. Nice looking tank.

10. Looks great!

11. Welcome! 3333ch Great looking tank :D

12. Dude sweet tank