LFS in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Vendor Experience' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Going to Las Vegas this week to watch UFC 61 and would like to check out some LFS if anyone knows of any good ones there?

2. citation83bravo

citation83bravo Cleaner Shrimp

even though i dont know you...i now hate you...i wish i got to go see ufc 61 in person...i hope ken shamrock whoops titos a$$

3. me too!!!!!

4. citation83bravo

citation83bravo Cleaner Shrimp

so how did you score tickets and if you dont wanna post it... can you let me know about how much it is?

5. my parents are payin for me and my brother, and my dad is coming with us, my moms just gonna gamle , but they did cost an arm and a leg. lets just say they caost more than my 140 and my 75 cost me

6. kwiker

kwiker Neon Goby

I cannot believe you guys want Tito to lose. He is going to slaughter Ken Shamrock.(You saw what happened last time). I lost all respect for Ken after watching the Ultimate Fighter 3. He is definately not a team player and he was a lazy coach. Oh well enough trying to convince you guys. We will see what happens on Saturday.

Horse have fun. I would love to go to one of these one day.

7. kwiker

kwiker Neon Goby

P.S. Tickets range from $100- $700

8. Was in Vegas last week, just go see the wall of water in the Mirage, you will spend at least an hour staring and wondering how the hell the fish got that big. The size of the puffers is unbelievable.

Sean

9. Ken Shamrock is the biggest loser in UFC IMO. I lost all respect for him after he just quit when his team threw in the towel and nothing was even wrong with him. Tito Ortiz is gonna murder Ken early in the fight. Id be willing to bet large amounts of money right now that Tito takes the fight hands down. I say Tim Sylvia and Tito Ortiz will walk away winners in UFC 61. I know ill be tuning in to watch!!!!!

10. ronniem

ronniem Spiny Star Astraea

one more vote for tito to dominate Ken Shamrock.
    Ken is too old school, IMO

11. kwiker

kwiker Neon Goby

TITO WON! I was for Tito, but I think that it was BULL$#!+ that they called the fight when Ken was not even close to being hurt. I am still fumed about it.

Silvia and Arlovsky looked like they had never been inside the octagon before.

The only decent fight was with Joe Sevenson and Yves.

Ultimately this was the worst UFC I have ever seen. I was really disappointed. Hopefully Chuck Liddell will give us a good fight next month.

12. ronniem

ronniem Spiny Star Astraea

Agree 1000%. I thought it was a waste of 40 bucks for sure(pay per view)
    I wish the tito fight would have not been stopped because tito would have put a beat down on Ken. Ken's face was sweelin up pretty good when he was walking back to the locker room

13. trags

trags Fire Shrimp

It was especially disappointing for the fight to be stopped after seeing how long they let the Edwards/Stephenson fight go on. They claim that Shamrock was KO'd momemtarily but I must've been too drunk to see that :)

I'm very happy with Tito winning but have to agree that it was one of the worst UFCs that I've seen. :evil:

14. the tito ken fight was totally f'ed up they better fights in the bathroom than the sylvia fight but they had really good undercard fights that you couldnt see on ppv