Mark's Marine

Discussion in 'Vendor Experience' started by Reef_Tank_Greg, May 28, 2006.

1. Reef_Tank_Greg

Reef_Tank_Greg Skimmate

Over the years, this has been the store I have always gone to routinely. However, it was never really my favorite store. The staff has always been helpful, but the selection of fish and corals was usually kinda lacking.

Lately though, they have been keeping a large variety of fish in stock.

That's not all though! It looks like Mark has made a huge effort to focus more on carrying a large variety and selection of corals. Those of you who have not been there lately should stop by and check it out. I've been pleasantly surprised to see the changes!

2. Jcraft

Jcraft Harlequin Tusk

I agree, their soft coral and LPS selection is looking great!
    SPS . . . still nothing to write home about.
    I've heard, however, that there are plans for a large SPS display tank in the works. Still a few months off, but hopefully they'll be able to get something going with the SPS.

As far as fish selection, definitely getting some decent stuff in lately. Did you see the two Rabbitfish they had? Beautiful. And for those who like the FO tanks, they've been getting a lot of puffers and triggers in lately

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea i think they are gonna sset up that huge bow front tank up to an all sps tank

4. Jcraft

Jcraft Harlequin Tusk

talkin with john a while back, i think they're trying to get Oceanic to give em a deal on a 90g surfline tank for the display. it won't be a large display- they already have the 210 in the front