Maxspect gyre controller issue?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Controllers' started by CableGuy, Feb 7, 2018.

1. CableGuy

CableGuy Emerald Crab

So I managed to hit a bunch of buttons and now I can’t get the pump to work again. Says pump A is off but I can’t seem to figure out how I turned it off.

BluewaterLa likes this.
  2. BluewaterLa

BluewaterLa LARC Boil Master Administrator LARC Supporter

You have one 250 on the advanced controller right ?
    I believe that is correct.
    the two buttons on the top right, Far right one with the two arrows facing opposite directions is the one that gets you from mode to mode and the left one is the power on/off and feed mode.
    Press them both at the same time and you can change the clock.
    Press and hold the one on the right for 4 seconds, when you see the cursor / highlighted area then use the dial control knob to rotate and change that parameter or function then press the dial center button to switch to the next line/ function down.

If you had power to the controller, took the pump off line to clean it or unplugged any of the connections you could have activated the protection mode for the system. In this case unplug from wall power and then connect the pump and power brick to the controller then plug wall power back in.
    More than likely you just selected the pump to off.
    If you have only one pump and power up the controller it will read that one is not plugged in and turn the A or B port off automatically.

I got your Pm and will call you during the day to see if I can help you out quicker.

CableGuy likes this.
  3. CableGuy

CableGuy Emerald Crab

I appreciate all the help! Pumps back doing some serious work.

BluewaterLa likes this.
  4. BluewaterLa

BluewaterLa LARC Boil Master Administrator LARC Supporter

Let me know when you are ready for a second 250 gyre to add to your controller, I have an extra waiting for you.
    The 280's I'm running are monsters so I do not think I need all the 250's I've got haha