Million Dollar Aquarium

Discussion in 'The Reef Tank' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2006.

1. I want one!

2. Pettee86

Pettee86 Marine Betta

You beat me too it - I was gone to post this.
    Way cool.

3. Love the "wet bar"!

4. ONLY $125,000! I'll never understand those types of people.

5. for 125k you'd think they'd get real coral, lol

6. SLUSamson

SLUSamson CrossHatch Trigger

It's amazing how they cost so much with artificial corals and rock in them... I can see a custom made tank costing alot, but not 125,000... what a waste! I guess thats the difference between people that want it just to look at it and those that are interested in the biological process, chemistry, and wildlife on a reef...

7. Since I've starting working at a fish shop, I've noticed a huge difference in the true hobbiests and the people who like to look at the fish. The hobbiests tend to already know enough to not get laughed at later.

"Why can't I keep salt water fish and fresh water fish together? Will they fight?"

I'm not making that one up.

8. Pettee86

Pettee86 Marine Betta

I'm going to put one of these in - just not sure what skimmer to use a skilter or prizim????
    [​IMG]

9. Very funny! :lol:

10. Pettee86

Pettee86 Marine Betta

Forgot to mention in the above post - that is my living room. I just photoshoped the tank in there :twisted: 8) :D

11. Yea Pete! :roll:

12. :lol: thats wat i was thinking :lol:

13. Reef_Tank_Greg

Reef_Tank_Greg Skimmate

I had to laugh at the dude that was diving into his tank to clean it. :lol:

Those tanks look boring to me though, with all of the artificial corals in them. :confused:

14. me too!

15. I agree that with that ammount of money spend it would be real coral but I must admit that the thought of having my own personal scuba/snorkle reef at home would be a good thing. I might have to find a reason to have to jump in and clean it a little too often. but then again I am so desperate to go diving that i have even atempted to do it at home already

[​IMG]