Well after we finally got power on after Katrina, 2.5 weeks later I was able to get my tank pumping water again. We tried to keep it going but the heat ended up being the worst enemy I think. This was a 150gal show tank. It looks like the only thing that is going to survive is a cluster or two of generic brown button polyps and a snake coral, 1 turbo snail and a bunch of these baby snails that were born in the tank, no fish even with air pumps running. Here are a few pics of before the storm and after I finished removing as much dead as possible: 8 hours of cleaning the dead funk out Excuse my camera it really doesn't due the tank justice, Before about 2 months ago This was about 10-12 months ago This was about 6 months ago So I guess I'll just start over, like I have anything else to do, it's just money!