My New Little Friend, and a FTS

Discussion in 'The Showroom' started by Travis, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Travis

Travis Toadstool Leather Coral

Hey guys, I went by the LFS the other day to pick up a pair of Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, which I did, and I saw this adorable 1 1/2" Clarkii clown. For $12.99 he was just screaming to be bought lol. I know they get about 6" so I know he can't stay in my 20H for too long, but by they time he is about 3" I will have the 29g Anemone tank ready for him (Or will HE be a SHE by then?). When I do make the transfer I will get her a boyfriend. She is wild caught but EXTREMELY healthy. He ate Frozen Mysis Shrimp within the first hour of being in the tank and by day 3 he was accepting flake food and hogging it from my Fridmani!!!! When I first placed him in the tank he IMEDIATELY tried to host the Crocea Clam's Mantle lol! But the clam closed up, but he kept rubbing the shell, but he seems to have lost interest in the clam and has chosen the back left corner as his comfort zone. Now, on to the pictures.

Here are two shots of him as of today. The Damsle that I have in there is kind of a bully, so the pectorial fins are slightly thrashed, but it's not constant horasment so I think he will be fine.
    [​IMG]

My favorite picture.
    [​IMG]

And finally the FTS.
    [​IMG]

2. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

nice addition travis, im sure its adds some "motion" to the tank besides the 92x turnover rate :lol: ...hope u have better luck with the clarkii's than the occelaris/perculas

3. Travis

Haha, lets hope so.

Hey Ian, do you happen to have some nice colored mushrooms you'd be willing to frag and trade? Or maybe some GSP? I can traid you a frag of the Efflo for it.

4. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

travis, i dont have any bright gsp...as for mushrooms, i have some green ric yuma and some orange ric. florida that im waiting on to shed some babies, but not ready yet.

5. Travis

Oh, ok.

6. shivametimbas

shivametimbas Spiny Star Astraea

cool fish. i take it the gsp i have isnt the type ur looking for?
    tanks lookin great!

7. Travis

Never mind about the GSP, I found a great deal on some rare zoanthids.

8. shivametimbas

shivametimbas Spiny Star Astraea