NBA Finals

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by oimate842005, Jun 9, 2006.

1. oimate842005

oimate842005 Gem Tang LARC Supporter

ok so Im a sports junkie from soccer to basketball....whos gonna win it? I think Heat will come back to beat the Mav's, I cant root for the Mav's cause theyve ownd the Hornets for how many years now??

PS)did you see T.O. in the stands wearing a Heat jersey in front of his Dallas home crowd?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like both teams and seeing that I'm moving to the dallas area in three weeks, I'm kinda partial to Dallas plus they present matchup problem to the heat. But if the heat could shoot free throws then they may have stole game 1.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a big Heat fan, been following them since they drafted Wade, and i'm thinking they will win it in 7. The officiating of the game 1 was pretty sad. Every time Dirk (a 90% FT shooter) touched the ball he got a foul called. It could have been the lightest contact ever, and they called it. Most of the whistles when Dirk had the ball seemed anticipated. They let several fouls on wade and walker slide. Now don't get me wrong, i like Dallas, but i think they did not earn their victory, however Jason Terry played amazing.
    One thing i did predict to happen, happened... Haslem has shut Dirk down, and when Haslem is on the bench, James Posey does a might fine job on Dirk as well. Wade is amazing. Blocked Dirks shot in the opening minutes, then he just runs up the middle and dunks on people all game (or gets fouled)
    Curt

4. oimate842005

3333ch heres to miami whoopin up on the Mavs!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so happy! After game 2 i was frustrated and me and my buddy played some bball, and i ended up rolling my ankle and having a really bad soft tissue injury. So needless to say, i was even more mad at Dallas. I think Dirk is an absolute disgrace to the NBA. His actions after game 5 were terrible. Cuban showed himself too after game 5, and has to pay a $250,000 fine for his actions. Cuban did however do the right thing tonite, and he applauded the victory of Miami. Now to go find me a NBA championship hat.
    way to go HEAT.
    Curt

(how about Haslem today!)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that!

7. oimate842005

Cuban is a big distraction to his team, hes doing them a disservice more then anything else...As for Dirk, he didnt come through for his team in the clutch when it really mattered.