Test Kits!!!

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by bmb527, Jun 29, 2006.

1. bmb527 Marine Betta

Does anyone know where around B.R. to get test kits? does Mark's stock them? I need the basics, nothin' like strontium, Magnesium or anything like that. Just Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Ph, Calcium and dKH.
    I would rather not get the Red Sea kits, I would like Salifert, but will deal with whatever the area has. Any test kit is better than none.
    Thanks,
    Bill

2. whulljr Bangaii Cardinal

Hey Bill, Well Something Fishy has Salifert, Marks has Hagen, Petco/PetSmart has Red Sea and Some others. Hope that helps. Wes
    Oh and I didn't have the list in my box... :?:

3. Mark's stocks tetra test and some aquarium pharmacuticles. Something Fishy stocks the weird ones like strontium and magnesium and calcium and alkilinity, but I'm sure if you asked real nice, Colin or Adrian would put you test kits on their next dry goods order. Petco and Petsmart also A.P. and Red Sea tests. I think I've seen Tetra test there before also.

4. They stoped stocking the tetra kits. Seemed dumb because there the nearly the same kit as the Red sea kits...and they cost more.....managment decision?