What kind of tank or tanks do you have?

Discussion in 'The Reef Tank' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2005.

?

What kind of tank do you have?

1. SPS Only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. LPS Only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Softie Tank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mixed Reef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. FOWLR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. More Than one of the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So what kind of tanks do all of you people in this club have? You can see the kinds I have by looking at my signature.

2. Travis

Travis Toadstool Leather Coral

Mines a Mixed Reef, although it dosn't have many corals lol. I have a small GBTA, a Monti. Cap., and some Purple-n-Green Mushrooms. It's kinda bare, but i am workin' on it ;). I am supposed to get a frag of Green Sinularia from Lacie at the LARC Club Meeting though :D

3. typo

typo CrossHatch Trigger

90g sps
    75g lps
    10g mantis

4. 58gallon SPS tank

5. mine are
    140g mixed reef
    75g Seahorse
    29g SPS

But by far my favorite is my seahorse tank.

6. these are mine too :). the lps is especially mine

7. 30 gallon mixed. Mainly SPS but some zooz and rics on the sand and bottom edge of rockwork. I have no leathers and no LPS.

I also have an empty 90 that is going to become all SPS and my 30 will become a zoo/ ric tank/ BTA/ clownfish. ;) For some reason I just don't like LPS and most brown/ tan leathers are plain.

8. Addicted to the 'colored sticks'!

9. Well, obviously the winner is mixed reef!

10. JLouv

JLouv Harlequin Tusk

2 mixed reefs (100g & 24g)
    2 Mantis shrimp only with live rock (10g & 5g)
    1 FOWLR (54g quarter cylinder) - had this tank for over 7 months & just set it up!

11. citation83bravo

citation83bravo Cleaner Shrimp

now i have a 65 gal. tank of air..but plan on having a mixed reef.. my first try at this..so all the help is appreciated

12. 90 g sps
    29 g softie

13. Pettee86

Pettee86 Marine Betta

55g mix, Just set up tank so the only thing in there currently is a clean up crew.

14. JLouv

JLouv Harlequin Tusk

Well...we didn't take any damage at all from Katrina here in Lafayette. Rita did get in a glancing blow...my home lost power for about 12 hours, so all my tanks came through OK...

The FOWLR tank got tore down a few days ago. I was in Dallas for 2 weeks for work, and one of the two canister filters on it started leaking. I had my wife call a LFS and come out and just tear it down until I could figure out what to do with it. That was about 4 days ago....the water & rock are in a trash can in the garage...the tank is sitting empty in a new location, waiting for a new canister filter to arrive...

There was a very small vilotan lionfish, a small snowflake eel, & a maroon clown in the tank...they are all doing well in my 29g reef for the time being until I get the 54g set back up.

I'm considering turning it into a softie reef though....it's got a coralife 2x65w PC hood over it....