$10,000 frag SERIOUSLY??!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Sorry guys late April fools joke.

However, Now that I have your attention.

Please let me introduce my newest frag Harper Marie. She is our first child and it's like no love I've ever experienced before. So if any dads or moms want to give some words of advise I'm all ears.

Attachments

• 20210330_183646.jpg
    20210330_183646.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210330_164315.jpg
    20210330_164315.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210401_073610.jpg
    20210401_073610.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 63

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
Congratulations! This is a long way off and very old-fashioned, but teach her before her teens that she should only marry the man that you and your wife approve of. My 13 year-old daughter trusts us in that regard. I hope and pray she still does years from now. I am sure you and your wife will be fantastic parents.

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Congratulations to being new parents. Beautiful child for sure and just as precious to the future of our world.

Advise would be to teach her to be independent in thinking and personality, to not go with the crowd.
Teach her self respect is extremely important.
Peer pressure means nothing to to the strong mind.
The only man she needs in life till the day she finds a true man of her own beyond 21 years of age is her Daddy and no one else.

Stoned

Postasaurus Rex
LARC Supporter
POTQ Winner
POTM Winner
Congrats, she's a beauty.

When they are young, it is easy. When they get older, keep them busy so they don't get bored. That is when they sometimes find trouble. Be their friend. So they will come to you when they are in trouble. You before their friend at school. Your advise will be heard first. And support their passion in life. They will find happiness in their passion.

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Congrats!!!! One word -- time

Spend as much time you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most certainly plan to be with her as much as possible. Thanks!
Oh, if you’re looking for advice, enjoy them when they are too young to talk back.
Most certainly will! Not looking forward to the back talk. Lol.
Congratulations! This is a long way off and very old-fashioned, but teach her before her teens that she should only marry the man that you and your wife approve of. My 13 year-old daughter trusts us in that regard. I hope and pray she still does years from now. I am sure you and your wife will be fantastic parents.
This is sound advise. Thanks! We Most certainly plan on grooming her this way for sure.
Congratulations to being new parents. Beautiful child for sure and just as precious to the future of our world.

Advise would be to teach her to be independent in thinking and personality, to not go with the crowd.
Teach her self respect is extremely important.
Peer pressure means nothing to to the strong mind.
The only man she needs in life till the day she finds a true man of her own beyond 21 years of age is her Daddy and no one else.
Thanks Brother! I plan on being the only man until at least 40.
Congrats, she's a beauty.

When they are young, it is easy. When they get older, keep them busy so they don't get bored. That is when they sometimes find trouble. Be their friend. So they will come to you when they are in trouble. You before their friend at school. Your advise will be heard first. And support their passion in life. They will find happiness in their passion.
Certainly will. Thanks man!

Thanks everyone for the words. Already 3 weeks and everything has been great, loving every minute of it.