Apex Accessories

Users who are viewing this thread

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
I have the following Apex Accessories for sale:
  • ALD - Flood Detector Module (Site | Manual) (Note: Old RJ11 style)
  • AWM - AI Hydra Module (Site | Manual) (Note: Old non-HD Hydra's & Vega's Only)
  • LSM - Lunar Simulation Module, comes with 2 Blue LEDs (Site| Manual)
  • PM2 - Conductivity/Temp Module (Site | Manual)
  • WXM - Ecotech Radion/Vortech Module (Site | Manual)
  • EB4 - EnergyBar, 4 Outlets (4 Relays) (Note: Chrods were cut shorter with new plug)
  • EB8 - Energy Bar, 8 Outlets (6 triacs & 2 Relays) (Note: Chrods were cut shorter with new plug)
Prices:
pending ALD - $40 w/two sensors
1 avail AWM - $20
pending LSM - $80
1 avail PM2 - $80 w/temp probe (excludes conductivity probe)
pending WXM - $80
pending EnergyBar4 - $40
3 avail EnergyBar8 - $80

System was mounted in a dedicated dry area and no products were exposed to water. Pictures will be posted later as I pull the system down.

Prices are based on local pickup in Metairie; shipping is + $5 per order.

Last edited:

Kujo

Kole Tang
I have the following Apex Accessories for sale:
  • ALD - Flood Detector Module (Site | Manual) (Note: Old RJ11 style)
  • AWM - AI Hydra Module (Site | Manual) (Note: Old non-HD Hydra's & Vega's Only)
  • LSM - Lunar Simulation Module, comes with 2 Blue LEDs (Site| Manual)
  • PM2 - Conductivity/Temp Module (Site | Manual)
  • WXM - Ecotech Radion/Vortech Module (Site | Manual)
  • EB4 - EnergyBar, 4 Outlets (4 Relays) (Note: Chrods were cut shorter with new plug)
  • EB8 - Energy Bar, 8 Outlets (6 triacs & 2 Relays) (Note: Chrods were cut shorter with new plug)
Prices:
ALD - $40 w/two sensors
AWM - $20
LSM - $80
PM2 - $80 w/temp probe (excludes conductivity probe)
WXM - $80
EnergyBar4 - $40
EnergyBar8 - $80

System was mounted in a dedicated dry area and no products were exposed to water. Pictures will be posted later as I pull the system down.

Prices are based on local pickup in Metairie; shipping is + $5 per order.
PMing now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Is the LSM the one on the site or the one in the manual?

I did not realize there was a difference. Kujo currently has dibs on it, but is the newer style case shown on the site. The only accessory that is in the old style case is the ALD module.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Do u have a salinity prob?
I don't trust any of the probes to be reliable. They are all at least 5 years old and I did not preserve them properly when my tank seam broke and everything went dry. I highly recommend new probes over used.

Lloyd Williams

CrossHatch Trigger
Any luck you still have any of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Any luck you still have any of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have the ALD unit, but threw the old sensors away as they had heavy corrosion. I do not know if the old style sensors with the RJ-11 connectors can be replaced.

I do have the LSM unit with two blue LEDs. Highly recommend as the "moon" light on many modern fixtures is way too bright.

I have two PM2 units, but I do not have the probes.

I have the WXM unit, which is compatible with older MP powerheads and older Radions.

GPReefer

Let the Fin Begin!
LARC Supporter
POTM Winner
Are you changing controller systems, or just selling what you have? I probably lost a couple of modules in the flood, but I don't remember which ones because I threw the cabinet away and removed everything that was inside. Oops. :)

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Are you changing controller systems, or just selling what you have? I probably lost a couple of modules in the flood, but I don't remember which ones because I threw the cabinet away and removed everything that was inside. Oops. :)
I ditched Apex a while ago. A lighting strike to out the main and Neptune offered me a laughable discount on upgrading the newer unit. I despise their whole ecosystem honestly. I miss the old aqua controller and loathe this whole internet based Apex cartoon system.

Once my tank is back up, I will be using a low end PLC, where everything is fused and modular. Any part goes out, I can just swap out one part and not change the whole system. The downside is all my components will have to be analog 0-10vdc for control, which I prefer anyway....because I loathe having to use proprietary internet based systems to control something I am physically standing 3-ft away from.