POTM Winner
Will you be selling them?

seth&angelle

Coral Fever LLC
LARC Supporting Vendor
LARC Supporter
POTQ Winner
POTM Winner
Send me a Pm with the details whenever they are ready.

Vincewd

Peppermint Shrimp
Feeding time today, they eat a lot of frozen mysis three times a day. And if you listen really close you can hear the snicking, that little popping sound. I put just enough in each time to give them time to eat before the food reaches the bottom. There are the ones that like to swim across the bottom looking for what makes it there.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
WOW! That is amazing. Great work!

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Feeding time today, they eat a lot of frozen mysis three times a day. And if you listen really close you can hear the snicking, that little popping sound. I put just enough in each time to give them time to eat before the food reaches the bottom. There are the ones that like to swim across the bottom looking for what makes it there.
I cannot believe you are getting this success with frozen food. This is amazing. I have been in this hobby a long time and this was just unimaginable only a few years ago. I would have to do some digging, but I know I have books in my home that talk about the need to culture live foods to raise baby seahorse. I just cannot overstate how impressed I am.

Vincewd

Peppermint Shrimp
I cannot believe you are getting this success with frozen food. This is amazing. I have been in this hobby a long time and this was just unimaginable only a few years ago. I would have to do some digging, but I know I have books in my home that talk about the need to culture live foods to raise baby seahorse. I just cannot overstate how impressed I am.
Thanks,

they start out on live foods. Baby brine shrimp and then slowly switched to frozen and stopping live food.
Seahorses can live for years on frozen foods and live longer in many cases longer in captivity then in the wild. We use to think the life expectancy was at most maybe 4 years , but now it’s been found they can live much longer. Even 8 plus years.