• 28th

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Anyone up for meeting one evening at CITO one night like we did before? We can meet at Cafe Du Monde.

Choose what date would be good for you. The following dates are Friday and Saturday December dates.

If there is another date you would like just post.

jleblanc26

keep reefing on!
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Still up for the polar express? We may or not skip CITO. Too many people last year. Lines was super long. Im down for a meet up at cafe du mond though.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Yea, last couple of years, we have been taking the family after Christmas as the crowds have just gotten too large to really enjoy anything.

Cigmin

CrossHatch Trigger
My dad is one of the team members that puts on the polar express. Really great for the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jleblanc26

keep reefing on!
Administrator
LARC Supporter
My wife was like, “Does tony remember us talking last year after CITO, about doing the express this year ?” Haha.

jleblanc26

keep reefing on!
Administrator
LARC Supporter
We are doing a another kind of express. We are taking a train on Nov 26th to atlanta. Gonna hit up the second largest aquarium in the world! I will take plenty of pictures.

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
My wife was like, “Does tony remember us talking last year after CITO, about doing the express this year ?” Haha.
Dont remember because im pretty sure we didnt go. I do remember talking on the phone about it. We havent been to CITO in a while. I just want to see how it looks since the overhaul. And I'm always down for Cafe Du Monde

jleblanc26

keep reefing on!
Administrator
LARC Supporter
yeah, my bad. didn't mean after yall went, lol. we went and didn't enjoy it with the lines and we talked about doing express this year because we checked last year and all times was booked up.

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Wife is booking right now for December 9th for the polar express at 8pm. We've been checking for the past few days and they are filling up really quick. So we opted to book now.