Administrator
LARC Supporter
1668141638205.png

Last edited:

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Here we are again with another chance for members to come together, celebrate the Hobby, friendships, family and the Season.
All the information is provided above in the flyer.
Staff of both BRK and LaRC want to see everyone who can make it turn out for this event.
Remember this is a chance to donate a Toy for Tots if you are able and in return you will be entered to win a prize as appreciation for your generosity.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
These have to be new toys, in packaging correct?

CenlaReefer

Toadstool Leather Coral
LARC Supporter
Anyone passing through the Alexandria / Pineville area to go to this meet? I cannot make it yet would appreciate help with bringing some stuff down there.

CenlaReefer

Toadstool Leather Coral
LARC Supporter
My friend and neighbor, Mick, just came over. We are making plans to take 2 my youngest kids to try to catch the BR Observatory Friday night of the 16th. We will spend the night in Baton Rouge even if we cannot do the observatory viewing because of bad weather. We will try to make to Coral Connection by noon on the 17th. Is it OK we have 5 in my group to eat? I can give a donation for the food.

Last edited:

Coral Connection

Black Perc
LARC Supporting Vendor
POTM Winner
My friend and neighbor, Mick, just came over. We are making plans to take 2 my youngest kids to try to catch the BR Observatory Friday night of the 16th. We will spend the night in Baton Rouge even if we cannot do the observatory viewing because of bad weather. We will try to make to Coral Connection by noon on the 17th. Is it OK we have 5 in my group to eat? I can give a donation for the food.
Come hungry. We will have plenty of food. We ask that you make a toy donation. Every toy you bring enters you into a raffle.