Corals FS- Lafayette & BR- Oct 15th

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
I fragged these 2 LPS corals and have frags of both colors available. I can sell frags for $15 for small fags and $20 for medium ones. I do not recommend growing them side by side. One will overtake the other if you let them. What you see below was my failed experiment. I was hoping to end-up with a grafted coral. Anyone remember the names of these?

20211004_135827.jpg

I forgot, I have 2 frags of forest fire digi for $15 ea.

Last edited:

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Anyone remember the names of these?

The one on the right reminds me of a golden Leptastrea I picked up from Vivid Corals a few years ago. Under bright lights, they turn white unfortunately.

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
Sorry for the confusion. I hope this does not mess anyone up. The plan is to meet on Friday the 15th and NOT Thursday the 14th.

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
Well, time for a price drop. Anyone want medium green plating monti corals for free?

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
I mentioned this earlier. A friend gave it to me. It is too big for my tanks. $15 -SOLD

1634182414388528937837852076485.jpg

Last edited:

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
I was told traffic will be bad getting into BR because of an LSU game. We plan to meet at the coffee house at 3:30 instead. After that is the Aqua Hutt.

I plan to take lots of pics and do a vendor review. Last time I was there years ago, the corals for sale were displayed very beautifully in such clean tanks. I hope to see the same tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.