CR’s Frag Shack

Users who are viewing this thread

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
Please let us know when you plan to have a grand opening. It would be great to get lots of LARC folks to come. I have a family minivan if someone wants to park at my house to carpool up from Pineville.

Coastie Reefer

Black Perc
Drywall finally done. Time for trim and paint!
35AD2E8E-622A-4A05-B99B-C82E0424EC99.jpeg
7C6CDFCF-0FE3-415C-ACF1-F4FC3D55BC6B.jpeg

Coastie Reefer

Black Perc
sigh... while I'm loving the fact that I'm getting much more space for grow out and bigger display the time investment has led to a complete lack of time for my current setup. Not sure why but I lost my one spot foxface last night and my small homewrecker colony RTN'd overnight and I'd say 75% of all my sps are very unhappy. Temp, Alk and Ph have all been super stable. Nitrate was completely undetectable and salinity had creeped up to 1.030 (assuming from dosing 300ml of 2 part a day). Havne't tested PO4, Cal or Mag. Changed out 5g of water with freshwater to bump the salinity down a tad and I'm currently mixing a fresh batch of saltwater, just hope I'm not looking at a major crash.

dwebster86

Ko-Ko Worm
POTY Winner
POTM Winner
I'd say the SPS are unhappy cause those nitrates are 0. I'm sure you knew that though. So Sorry about the foxface :(.

Coastie Reefer

Black Perc
Lights are mounted instead of just dangling. I should have all the electrical trim done tomorrow then I can paint the trim and doors and hopefully get everything out so I can start working on floors. Haven’t 100% decided on what to do with the floors but most likely garage epoxy…
F7C757CC-AC6E-45EA-9CE7-B30A7E5EAA74.jpeg

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Did you build that plenum yourself or buy that somewhere. I need a complete redo on my AC, but I don't know where to get a new plenum fabricated.

Coastie Reefer

Black Perc
Did you build that plenum yourself or buy that somewhere. I need a complete redo on my AC, but I don't know where to get a new plenum fabricated.
I’m lucky… my neighbor owns a metal and machine company that specializes in commercial AC installs. He built everything and I helped with labor and paid for the material.