Dispar Anthias

Users who are viewing this thread

BryanJr

Flasher Wrasse
Took a trip to Coral Fever @seth&angelle yesterday to get these guys with plans to add them to my 210. Once home I noticed my PBT acting funny so out of caution I added them to the 90 temporarily. Beautiful fish. They have been congregating in the upper corner of the tank but hopefully they start to venture out more soon.
31077227-7317-454A-ABB4-1361310306DC.jpeg

BryanJr

Flasher Wrasse
Feed them small meals 4-5x daily. If they are eating pellets, you can use an auto feeder.
They are eating pellets and mysis. Need to get one of those feeding rings for my auto feeder though as most of the pellets being fed by the auto feeder go down the overflow before they sink. Had no idea these existed till Seth told be about it yesterday.

BryanJr

Flasher Wrasse
Well unfortunately one of my 3 found a way to jump from my tank over the last couple days. Found it behind my tank yesterday evening after I couldn’t find it in the tank. I have a screen top but there is a few small openings it could have gotten to though. Will be trying to fill these voids to prevent any further casualties.

skydirt

Cleaner Shrimp
beautiful fish. I'm looking for 5 or 6 myself or lyretail. Prone to uronema so would like them pre treated but i can QT and treat if the right ones come around. Sorry to hear about your jumper, always sad to lose a pet

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Administrator
LARC Supporter
POTM Winner