Everything for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
So to make things quick.... My fiancee evacuated to Shreveport and are now stranded here with no car, little money and no permanent home. As some know our home is in Kenner, as I know, everything is ok, minus the tank being dead of course.

I want to sell what's left which will be the 75 calling, conopy, stand, 40 gallon sump, reef octopus skimmer, two little fishes reactor, return pump, both gyres, light system and all the rock which is about 100 pounds, plus anything that may or may not of servived. Also have 4 stage rodi with inline tds and two 32 gallon brutes with rollers.

Also I have two 10 gallons that I used as qt thanks. I am willing to sell it all for 1,800 asap. The lights alone was 900.

Also I do have an atom of course and that's what I used with one of my brutes as a big rodi container. The price is totally negotiable and I have a house full of things I can add to the pot because we will not be moving back. If you managed to read all this and are interested, then message me here and I'll give you my info so we can talk.

Please only serious people. I don't have time to fool around, thank you guys and hope you all faired ok and are safe.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
At some point I'll be going back down there, but not staying, I'll break it all up and stuff, but I need to know if anyone wants the tank, canopy, stand, rocks, sump? The equipment I will probably take to Shreveport