Evo 13.5 Build

Users who are viewing this thread

Lazyfish

Black Perc
How big are your nems? The Rfa could have eaten it but personaly I think it's possible but also sort of unlikely. As long as it was healthy. MOST healthy fish easily escape from rfa. Especialy small rfa. If it even tries to eat them. Mine usualy recoil away when fish blunder into them. Dead, Sick, weak or injured I could guarentee it would eat it or at least try too. I suppose if the fish was sleeping, scared or disoriented one may have gotten lucky but I would still keep any eye out for the fish. I hope it shows up.

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
How big are your nems? The Rfa could have eaten it but personaly I think it's possible but also sort of unlikely. As long as it was healthy. MOST healthy fish easily escape from rfa. Especialy small rfa. If it even tries to eat them. Mine usualy recoil away when fish blunder into them. Dead, Sick, weak or injured I could guarentee it would eat it or at least try too. I suppose if the fish was sleeping, scared or disoriented one may have gotten lucky but I would still keep any eye out for the fish. I hope it shows up.

Little dragonet just small enough for a 2 inch flower. He’s been gone for a few days now. So I’m counting him as snack food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Got the hob fuge from finnex. Gonna take some modding and the pump was too big. Need a pico pump or maybe I can put a y on the return and split the flow?

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Cheato in. Fuge hung. Pods in. Pump dead lol
New pump on order.

Good / great / Dang it !!
That was the order going on in my mind and I'm sure you had a bit more colorful thoughts while dealing with that situation.
Always something eh ?

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Good / great / Dang it !!
That was the order going on in my mind and I'm sure you had a bit more colorful thoughts while dealing with that situation.
Always something eh ?

Always. But such is life. Hopefully the fish doesn’t mind the bright night light while I get a pump in

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk

The Innovative Marine ATO reservoir. Good thing it’s beautiful because I gotta take the stand apart to put it underneath. Dang feet make the bottom too wide! So it will be displayed.

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
New additions, new deaths. Porcelain crab taken out by big starry leg hermit. Hermit had to go to the biocube. It’s a bit tougher in there. Added a slow burn monti frag and some kaleidoscope clove polyps. Waiting for those to open. I got WAY too much green in there! And the sea fan seems to be gone...