Evo 13.5 Build

Users who are viewing this thread

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk

Trying to come back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Man thank you! The pink koji with that neon metallic green nepthea looks so beautiful to me!

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk

A bee piece and an update!
Got a nice neglecta and the koji wada is doing great! Got a frag of day glo favia but Dread-Ex took all weekend to to deliver last Friday. I’m quite pissed because every single bag was brown water. Took a chance with neglecta and day glo because they look strong. Glad I did so far!

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Nice looking tank, sorry to hear about the wonderful shipping experience :mad: Seems not too many folks in the world take pride in their work anymore.

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Nice looking tank, sorry to hear about the wonderful shipping experience :mad: Seems not too many folks in the world take pride in their work anymore.

My vendor replacing everything so I’m good! Look to get a second neglecta! No complaints here

Lazyfish

Black Perc
Dread-EX hahaha, love that. Yea I've had some experiences with them myself. My favorite is when they say they couldnt deliver because no one was home or the driveway was blocked when I've been at home all day waiting for a delivery with the front door open and nothing is even remotely blocking the driveway. USPS and UPS also do the same thing sometimes they are all about the same in my opinion.

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Dread-EX hahaha, love that. Yea I've had some experiences with them myself. My favorite is when they say they couldnt deliver because no one was home or the driveway was blocked when I've been at home all day waiting for a delivery with the front door open and nothing is even remotely blocking the driveway. USPS and UPS also do the same thing sometimes they are all about the same in my opinion.

I literally watched, WATCHED them thru the windows to my soul, THROW a package from my grass to the door! I was driving up and I swear if I shoved a hot coal in his arse a diamond would have popped out when he realized I saw him throw my package. Well it was a Walmart package for my wife that time so no fish were harmed!

Lazyfish

Black Perc
Yup. One of my coral deliveries was in a box printed and marked "live snakes" I think it was the only one ever actualy got delivered early and I watched him be very very careful with it as he put it by the door then literally run back to his truck as I tried to explain him it was infact not a snake. He was very relieved to hear that. Same guy delivered sevral other orders that were marked live coral or live fish and he actually carried it In the cab next to him and was mostly on time with deliveries that was the only decent delivery guy we had but I havent seen him in ages. I've had them throw packages too and run away when they realize they were seen. They have delivered aquariums sideways and upside down or deliver things that are crushed or they lose things only to have them magically appear (but being severely dammaged or dead) in the back somewhere at the post office or whatever when I storm in after days of repeatedly calling them looking for it. It realy is pathetic. Perhaps we should put live snake or reptiles and caution snakes on our coral boxes to ensure they are not treated roughly lol it literally had pictures of snakes on it genius whoever packaged it like that.

Last edited: