Lawnmower blenny (in copper QT)

the future ones are.....
Royal gramma and
Equisite Firefish or purple Firefish

Ruby Fairy Wrasse

Banggai cardinalfish, 2

Ocellaris clown, 2, not plain

Two spot bristletooth tang

So my question is can you guys suggest one or two replacements for the cardenals because I forgot those fish like to just sit there. I'd like personality, active Ness and color.... All three would be great.

After my blenny goes in I might get the clowns for a month's round of copper then into the DT and on to the next. I'd like to QT two or three fish at once.

I only have a 10 gallon QT also..

OH my tank is a 75

Thanks for the help guys

The GOB

Table Acropora
Administrator
POTQ Winner
One of the dwarf angels and/or a Blue Spot Toby would be my choice. Toby has more personality but the angels are more active, with a few exceptions.

Note that the Occys aren't one of the 14 BTA natural symbiont species of clown.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
One of the dwarf angels and/or a Blue Spot Toby would be my choice. Toby has more personality but the angels are more active, with a few exceptions.

Note that the Occys aren't one of the 14 BTA natural symbiont species of clown.
Well I'm wrong on two points, I thought Ocellaris would host BTA.

and what dwarf angel would you suggest, I thought all angels like to munch on corals

The GOB

Table Acropora
Administrator
POTQ Winner
Crapshoot whether non-symbionts will ever find one another, where as symbionts usually find one another within 24 hours.

All large angels, except Genicanthus sp, are all but guaranteed to do some damage when it comes to coral. Dwarf angels tend to be 50/50. Colorwise- Flame and Bi-color angels are my personal favorites. Flames tend to be the hardier of the two.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Crapshoot whether non-symbionts will ever find one another, where as symbionts usually find one another within 24 hours.

All large angels, except Genicanthus sp, are all but guaranteed to do some damage when it comes to coral. Dwarf angels tend to be 50/50. Colorwise- Flame and Bi-color angels are my personal favorites. Flames tend to be the hardier of the two.
Would getting a dwarf angel as small as possible help and eating frozen everyday for a month, if that could even happen

The GOB

Table Acropora
Administrator
POTQ Winner
Not really, they sometimes ignore coral for years and then start nipping overnight.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Not really, they sometimes ignore coral for years and then start nipping overnight.
I'm not sor breaking down my tank to take out a hostile invader lol I'll pass the those, even though angels are my favorite

The GOB

Table Acropora
Administrator
POTQ Winner
Limited to reef safe I'd go with a Pearly Jawfish. It makes up for the limited swimming with tons of personality and is absolutely stunning.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Limited to reef safe I'd go with a Pearly Jawfish. It makes up for the limited swimming with tons of personality and is absolutely stunning.
That's a nice one, any others that come to mind let me know, personally I'd love a trigger, but I know it's not safe

BryanJr

Harlequin Tusk
That's a nice one, any others that come to mind let me know, personally I'd love a trigger, but I know it's not safe
Don’t think any trigger would be recommended for a 75. Only trigger I can think of that I’ve seen in a reef tank would be a Blue throat. They also will rescape you’re tank for you from what I’ve read.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Don’t think any trigger would be recommended for a 75. Only trigger I can think of that I’ve seen in a reef tank would be a Blue throat. They also will rescape you’re tank for you from what I’ve read.
Yeah. Would one more Wrasse mix with the fairy one I want?

The GOB

Table Acropora
Administrator
POTQ Winner
They can be fairly aggressive. The Firefish and Gramma likely wouldn't appreciate its addition.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Can someone comfirm if the Yello corris Wrasse really reef safe or is it with caution like I've read

The GOB

Table Acropora
Administrator
POTQ Winner
Cleaners should be fine although they may become reclusive w/ a potential predator in the tank. Small shrimp such as Sexy and the small shrimp online vendors sell would be on the menu. When online vendors list a shrimp as "small" they really mean tiny. Nass should be fine as the only time they're out is when easier food is available.