Sold Getting out

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddynola

Astrea Snail
Hi guys. We lost our reef in Ida and the SO doesn't want to scoop out dead fish and coral for a third time. There is an Oceanic RR 75g aquarium on our curb and I'd hat to see it go to the dump. I'm to understand that these are coveted and no longer in production. If you might want it, let me know. I will also have some equipment, but I will sell them at a later time. The tank is for the taking. We are in Waggaman, LA.

jerad.david

Emerald Crab
Hi guys. We lost our reef in Ida and the SO doesn't want to scoop out dead fish and coral for a third time. There is an Oceanic RR 75g aquarium on our curb and I'd hat to see it go to the dump. I'm to understand that these are coveted and no longer in production. If you might want it, let me know. I will also have some equipment, but I will sell them at a later time. The tank is for the taking. We are in Waggaman, LA.

OMG! Is it still there? That is exactly what I’m looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
So sorry to see another member out due to the storm. Do take care of what is important at this time and I hope recovery goes well for you, whatever your losses may be. But if you ever get back in the hobby in the future, don't forget to look us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.