Hawaii vacation

Users who are viewing this thread

The GOB

Blue Ring Octopus
Administrator
POTQ Winner
Some monster tangs in there. Is that a cylinder tank?

BryanJr

Harlequin Tusk
Some monster tangs in there. Is that a cylinder tank?
No it is a 2 story 280,000 gallon tank.
7E709724-4635-4C26-86D5-6762E7511527.jpeg
B873C61B-71ED-4B6F-BD28-EF8BB4C836DA.jpeg

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Just tried to convince my wife. Did not go as well as in my head.

BryanJr

Harlequin Tusk
Just tried to convince my wife. Did not go as well as in my head.
Show her some photos it was an easy sell for me. Cost wasn’t near as bad as what I was expecting either. Until you get there. Lol. Everything was about double what it costs here.

BryanJr

Harlequin Tusk
Will add some videos later on. It was an amazing trip with plenty of things to do and see. We stayed on Oahu in Waikiki beach. I could have spent another week there and not seen half of the things I wanted too. The multitude of places to explore are endless, and all are unique. I will definitely be going back in the near future. Next time will try and spend a few days on each island instead of staying in one place.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Show her some photos it was an easy sell for me. Cost wasn’t near as bad as what I was expecting either. Until you get there. Lol. Everything was about double what it costs here.
I meant to build one in the house lol.

I have four boys in cub scouts, Boy Scouts, high school basketball and now even travel basketball. I dont really get a say in where we go anymore LOL.

BryanJr

Harlequin Tusk
Maybe you got lucky with the locals. They call us "meanlanders," and if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, things can go badly for you, and you've really got no recourse.
I didn’t get that vibe from them but I was in a a touristy area in Waikiki for the most part of our stay. Did have a lot of homeless and can understand why with how much everything costs over there. It’s a great place to visit but cost of living is extreme.