Hello from Shreveport

Users who are viewing this thread

Rob Simonsen

Copepod
I have another friend up here who has started up his tank since he moved up here. I am looking to get some more sps. Unfortunately both aquarium shops don’t have sticks

dwebster86

Ko-Ko Worm
POTY Winner
POTM Winner
I have another friend up here who has started up his tank since he moved up here. I am looking to get some more sps. Unfortunately both aquarium shops don’t have sticks
@seth&angelle can hook you up with some SPS. He owns an AMAZING LFS down near NOLA. But he can ship. Epic Aquaria here is amazing as well, just because they don't have sticks, don't let that drive you from them. They are extremely knowledgeable and SUPER helpful and have really good stock. Jason just doesn't have the time to keep up the sticks. They do a great QT process for fish and their coral are always beautiful.

dwebster86

Ko-Ko Worm
POTY Winner
POTM Winner
@hafer12 We are going to have to meet up, gotta know the locals around me. That way if either needs help on an emergency or something, we have each other! or just to bull****

hafer12

Cleaner Shrimp
@hafer12 We are going to have to meet up, gotta know the locals around me. That way if either needs help on an emergency or something, we have each other! or just to bull****
Yeah buddy!
Sounds good To me. I have another friend here too that just moved here and has his tank cycling.
Sweet! Just give me a hollar sometime and we can line something up