Attachments

• BA1A6F98-AAE1-4A15-BA8B-FCE7BB355BA3.jpeg
    BA1A6F98-AAE1-4A15-BA8B-FCE7BB355BA3.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 58

Lazyfish

Kole Tang
Were you able to save any of them?
How are your corals?
My friend is having the same problem her flame back angel is dyeing right now she hasnt got a generator or bubblers. Unfortunately most of her fish are not compatable with my tanks, fish or shrimp or my corals or I would put them.in my tanks and I'm at work so I can try to help her.

Last edited:

Fish Widower

Aptasia
We are having an issue with warm water temperature running everything on the generator. Don’t know why, but we are monitoring temp closely now.

Lazyfish

Kole Tang
I put a big fan blowing across the top on mine and switched from closed top to mesh lids on all my tanks. Its slightly warm but comfortable in my house so the temp is staying stable.
If your generator can handle a fan you might want to try it. It may nock the temp down a couple of degrees if it's not too ridiculously high.

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
During Hurricane Laura, what saved my 2 smaller systems (20 gallon and 34 gallon displays each with its own sump) was having a generator and small window unit to keep both the living room and dining room cool. That is where the whole family camped-out. We let the rest of the house get crazy hot. The generator was also able to run all my lights, yet had problems with one of my return pumps starting-up like it should.

BumpaBaaby

Neon Goby
So all my sps but caps died. My LPS and zoos seems fine to date. Some are still closed but at least they haven’t melted. I did lose a colony of AOI and Briide of Chucky