Is my blenny OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Here's he's odd behavior that got me wondering. He eats in between of doing this a lot. Any thoughts?

dwebster86

Ko-Ko Worm
POTY Winner
POTM Winner
Yea hes fine. Mine will literally go sit on top of the MP40 or even relax up against it like he's dead with his whole body. Soon as I put my hand in there, he swims off and kinda looks at me like im a punk for interrupting his "massage". Mine did the whole up and down thing for about a week. They are just figuring out the tank.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
It's just his second day in the tank from the QT so I just wondering. My old Lawnmower from years back didn't do this, but I know different fish, different personalities

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Don Henley in the background! Such an undervalued rock musician. Nice 'dance2music'

When I added a seaweed blenny to my tank, he would perch on top of my MP40 or on top the return pipe and watch over the tank from up top. It took him a while to adjust to the tank and move in.

Nightfire

CrossHatch Trigger
Don Henley in the background! Such an undervalued rock musician. Nice 'dance2music'

When I added a seaweed blenny to my tank, he would perch on top of my MP40 or on top the return pipe and watch over the tank from up top. It took him a while to adjust to the tank and move in.
Mines acting odd, but not in a bad way I suppose. Took him a day, but he's swimming and skipping around the whole tank