Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6lilfish

Ko-Ko Worm

CenlaReefer

Spiny Star Astraea
LARC Supporter
sBar Supplemental Actinic Bar Light great company great products. I’m sure it’s more than you are wanting to spend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just looked at these last week. I do love this company. This is a whole lot cheaper than a Reefbrite strip. I was thinking about buying the SB 36 inch strip and a new set of LEDs for my SB black box fixture. Changing out the heat sink & LED set looks easy enough.

6lilfish

Ko-Ko Worm
I just looked at these last week. I do love this company. This is a whole lot cheaper than a Reefbrite strip. I was thinking about buying the SB 36 inch strip and a new set of LEDs for my SB black box fixture. Changing out the heat sink & LED set looks easy enough.

I use to be friends with Mike Herman the guy that designed these lights. Great guy and very knowledgeable. Yea it’s pretty simple task. Everything has gotten so expensive. I was looking at these lights. Seem to have good reviews. I not sure if they need an controller. NICREW 150W Aquarium LED Reef Light, Dimmable Full Spectrum Marine LED for Saltwater Coral Fish Tanks https://a.co/d/6S5MzDt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.