Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
20200318_135902.jpg

Good Day members of LaRC!!

After a bit of a break we are now gearing up to bring members together
for a Frag Swap Luncheon.

• LaRC and Jazmine Cafe want members to have a great time and be able to get their hands on a variety of corals at this meet plus have a great time hanging out and eating some awesome Vietnamese Cuisine!!!
  • Come out and Join us on April 4th from 11a-4p, hosted by one of our own @Tchan at his New Orleans restaurant Jazmine Cafe.
  • Remember the time for the meet says 11-4 pm. The restaurant does not open until 11 so please do not arrive to early. Although members can stay and -drinks- till Tommy Kicks you out. -Heristical-
  • Frag Swap, buy, and sell corals at the meet is welcome. Our host is willing to set up a small frag tank inside the shop, Water will be supplied in order to place your frags.

(Floating bags or the container is recommended to avoid contamination)
  • This a Frag Swap Luncheon!!! The restaurant will be open and operating during these hours and Tommy Is graciously giving all member 15% off of their check total.

• Please RSVP in the poll provided so We can get an idea of how many people will be attending this meet.
Please note, there is parking available on the street and its usually not to bad. Just mind the parking signs so the meter maids don't have to [Beat]

'!EX!'If any member has questions, Suggestions, Comments or Concerns please send me a PM'!EX!'

Last edited:

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter

jleblanc26

keep reefing on!
Administrator
LARC Supporter
YOLO. Lol. There is so many people going in and out i don't think they care much. Of all the people that show up, maybe just maybe, someone will be a patron of the Walgreens. We just may go in to buy some stuff and talk with them. There is a bunch of restaurants in the area.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
There is plenty of parking on Dublin St just behind the Walgreens. It is metered but the price is not too bad. If you don't visit New Orleans often and certain you won't park in the street again, just don't pay the ticket :D