Jazmine Cafe Meet LIVESTOCK/GEAR thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
As most know already I own a coral bandsaw used for cutting lps and stoney corals. I also have a kit for soft coral.

I will be bringing my saw and fragging kit. I am willing to demo fragging and how the saw works. I have some glue and some mounting options I will also be bringing with me.

If I frag anything I'm not responsible if it becomes a loss, however with that said I've had great success and several people can vouch for my fragging.

tchan

Kole Tang
I do have a few $5-10 frags available if anyone is interested. ( neon green leathers and la laker zoas atm) possibly more. Will update with pics and more stuff when closer to the meet dates.

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
As most know already I own a coral bandsaw used for cutting lps and stoney corals. I also have a kit for soft coral.

I will be bringing my saw and fragging kit. I am willing to demo fragging and how the saw works. I have some glue and some mounting options I will also be bringing with me.

If I frag anything I'm not responsible if it becomes a loss, however with that said I've had great success and several people can vouch for my fragging.
I have confidence in your skills! I have some corals that I would like to bring for cutting. I would like to give you $15 toward a new blade. You will likely need it when we are done!

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
I have the following frags for sale:
  • (3) Toxic green montipora- $10
  • (4) Red-orange montipora- $5
  • (3) Mystic sunset montipora- $15
  • (3) Phoenix montipora- $20
  • (2) Seasons greetings montipora- $15
  • (3) Appleberry montipora- $20
  • (1) Neon green nepthea- $15
  • Spongebob zoas- $5 per polyp
  • (2) GSP- $5
My 2 systems have been aiptasia and majano-free for 4 years(+). I would like to purchase or trade for a pink lemonade acro or pink nepthea.

Used Equipment:
SB Reeflights fixture- $60. - some diodes are dark yet they appear to work.
I do not have any mounting hardware to go with it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Brine shrimp hatcher with weighted base- $10 - PENDING
image.jpg

20 long tank with 2 drilled overflows; has some moderately damaged seams yet no leaks $15
image.jpg

image.jpg

Mag Rack Pro by Ocean Wonders- $15 - PENDING
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: