JBJ Cubey 3 gallon pico project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Looks like it's settling in and getting its color back wish I could get a shot from the side it has these long spikes comming off the front part of the dorsal fin. The fish is actualy quite pretty.
20220624_043227.jpg
Excuse the algae this is in a hard to clean spot right above one frag rack and right under another one.

I still realy want a crynoid squat lobster for this tank too. Probably be the only other thing I add but I'll probly wait untill I get rid of frags and have an actual rock scape. I did pick some rocks up and some reef putty yesterday.

I found someone to take the 4 red shrooms and 2 people who will take one green Kenya tree and some gsp each. That's only putting a dent in what needs to go.

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Made a rock structure weighs in at 2.4 lbs. It's very twisty kind of hard to tell what's what but in person i think it looks prety good. I plan to use super glue coated in sand over the joins after it cures a day or so. Then it will blend in better.
20220624_215000.jpg
20220624_215601.jpg
20220624_214615_1.gif

Now...remind me what the trick is for getting this mess off of me xD I cant remember the last time I used putty.

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
It's a good fit in the tank I have a bit of clearance on each side I'll need a thinner cleaner magnet for the tank once it's in but it's not a big deal.
The rock is cooking in my other tank right now.
The new fish is super shy. I have fun playing spot the goby every day. It comes out sometimes but even when it's out I have to look to see it it's so small. I havent seen it eat anything yet. I imagine it picks pods and food crumbs while in the rocks where you just dont see it. The fish isnt skinny or anything so it seems to be doing fine.
I think I'm going to call this guy Marco Polo xp.

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Obtained 2 new zoa morphs for this tank today. Seduction or white zombie they look so simmilar and morph easily so idk what one it is. I think the other is maybe a grim reaper it was shaded out a bit. I need to see how it develops it came on another frag of palys I got for the other tank.
I know he had grim reapers in the same tank a while back so idk will see.

I'm up to 13 zoa/pally morphs and one shroom type for this tank once the frags are gone.

Fruit loop
Brown button pally
Mystery green and whiteish one
Speckled fire and ice
True blue
Mary Jane's
Pink diamond
Scrambled eggs
Seduction
Grim reaper.
Rasta need to frag that.
Grandis pally

I have some super bright orange shrooms for this tank too and hope to get some blue or green ones and maby add one lps of some type.

That's probly all I can fit lol

The frags are all curently growing out in this tank and dont take up much room so I should have plenty of room on the new rock structure for them.