John’s Biocube 32 Build

Users who are viewing this thread

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
I’ve been wondering how the square was cut into the hood, I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing to my biocube 32 and it would be a great help to let me know

Not sure I can answer your question though I see you are new here and wanted to welcome you to LaRC.
We have the new to LaRC forum for introductions if you feel up to it and feel free to keep browsing around / joining in discussions.

pitts337

Harlequin Tusk
If I remember correctly some of the older style hoods the leds were that shape and you just remove them and they leave that shape but I could be wrong

Reefadore

Copepod
Here we go guys, finally getting her stocked up. Very happy with the final product. Hope you enjoy!

Build:

Tank: Biocube 32 LED
Heater: Colbalt neotherm 100w
Return pump: Mightyjet AIO DC
Powerhead: Ecotech mp10qd
Light: AI Hydra 26 HD
ATO: Tunze 3155
Filtration: Bonded poly, purigen, chemipure blue, 2 lb rock rubble
Stand: 1 1/2” welded square steel frame wrapped in 3/4” cabinet grade birch
Rock: 32 lb Marco rocks

I will be building a canopy to match the stand, I’m going to take a break for a while and enjoy the tank! I’ll post pics when it’s done!
Here we go guys, finally getting her stocked up. Very happy with the final product. Hope you enjoy!

Build:

Tank: Biocube 32 LED
Heater: Colbalt neotherm 100w
Return pump: Mightyjet AIO DC
Powerhead: Ecotech mp10qd
Light: AI Hydra 26 HD
ATO: Tunze 3155
Filtration: Bonded poly, purigen, chemipure blue, 2 lb rock rubble
Stand: 1 1/2” welded square steel frame wrapped in 3/4” cabinet grade birch
Rock: 32 lb Marco rocks

I will be building a canopy to match the stand, I’m going to take a break for a while and enjoy the tank! I’ll post pics when it’s done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there, love your build. I was wondering, can you share how you did that to the top of the LED biocube Cover please. It looks so great!!!