Lazys two 20s

Users who are viewing this thread

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
The colors wrong in the pic the eyes are green it gradually bleeds into the orange and blends to yellow before orange. It's a JF lethal lepto colors are hard to catch with phone. It's spreading out kinda slow buts starting to pick up now. Its grown like alot of new eyes in the existing areas oddly.

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
20220327_161242.jpg
20220327_192355_1.gif

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Clam love <3 I kinda want another...maby a maxima.
20220413_154555.jpg
20220413_133432.jpg

Cute Lil fatty pecky pecky fish love to watch it peck at pods its so cute! Honestly that's almost I see it eating. It rarely eats my fish food...seems like it's working for him.*shrugs*
20220413_165812.jpg
20220413_165706.jpg

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
I just thought about it and think my big female blacker ice clown is about 14 now I THINK I got her in 2008 or close to it ...her mate is only a few years old. The orange female in the other tank I think is probly 6 or 7 maybe. She is not the oldest fish I've had but close to it I had a black moore goldfish that was around 18 a long time ago that died from cancer. Some one gave her to me when she was about 12. Other than that I think shes my oldest fish.

My green and black micromussa amakusensis has lots of new growth and the dragon slayer red with green star one the baby polyp has grown quite a bit. I see a new polyp on the ufo too....the holy grail still looks the same.... I wonder why probly stunted due to bad fraging shipping and getting stung by the bowerbanki.

I have quite a few new micromussa lord polyps too especialy the circus one.
I realy would like to get a nice bright green piece to atach to my acan island chunk.
I have blue with tarnished yellow color, orange with white stripes, red with white and a grey with 3 shades of orange and one that is yellow green and kind of green purple but I realy think I need a nice tru green one now or maby a green and purple heavy on the green.

The green birdsnest is still kicking and has a little new growth I think it's a bit far down in the tank sort of in a shaded area but it's doing ok probly grow more if it was getting more light. So yay a tru sps stick unlike my encrusting pieces. I wish it had been a ponape or a bird of paradise but hey it was free coral so I cant complain.

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Crocea Clam again. Love my clammies. That velvety blue color with blue glitter looking specks and edges is so pretty.
20220419_110244.jpg
20220419_110027.jpg

Thought this was realy kinda neat caught my snake polyps feeding. I hardly ever catch them.
20220419_011534.jpg
20220419_011438.jpg

My micromussa lords tolerate my micromussa amakusensis no agression from either so far and I've made them a nice little acan island that they sit at oposite ends of. They are sharing with a unknown Gorg that came as a hitch hiker and my sad little rescue coco worm that is still super tiny.
I'll get some pics of the tank tomorrow.

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Ordered some new stuff mostly for the peninsula. I realy want to add a couple more fl ricordia and a blue and watermellon shrooms and maby one more acan with alot of green in there too nut that's all I have room for otherwise nothing could grow. After I get rid of all the the frags taking up space in the other tank i will probly add another favia colony some rics or shrooms and some zoas to that tank. Maby a second clam ecause I'll probly have to rehome my xl derasa in the next year or so.

What ever happened to green acans btw seriously most venders have rainbow red orange and little to no green or no nice green ones atleast. My only lord I curently with any truely green color on it is the mardigras one and it dosnt flouress much for some reason.

Also got a random flow generator nozle. I did mess with it a bit last night but did not actualy install it. Its alot longer than I thought. I dont care for the look of it jutting into my tank maby I can forgo the adapter on it somehow and make it a bit shorter. I'll look at it tomorrow. Even just playing with it I got much increased flow in the one previous low flow spot in my tank and it appears to still function with the pulse mode on my pump. So we shall see.
20220426_050451.jpg

20220426_050600.jpg

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
I put on the random flow generator. I managed to atach it without the original locline drop adaptor. I used a rubber adapter thing that cane with the Inovative marine spin stream. This cut a bit over an inch off the length. It's still a bit large for my liking but I am going to try it out for a while and see how the corals respond. Atleast I can ignore it now that it's not jutting out quite as much. Ive never seen one of these in person running or had a chance to take a good look at one. Oddly it sucks from the back side it seems to pull in water useing the existing flow and increasing the output. It realy is prety darn random AND it's making flow in my one low flow area I do like that part.

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Um ok I realy dont understand these sellers I like freebies but I ordered acans shrooms and zoas...why not a simmilar thing like a zoa or shroom whatever....
Now I have what I think a montipora I dont have a space for especialy if it's the encrusting type it dosnt even look healthy....oh well will probly die anyway.
Curently acclimating corals and anemone crab....no wonder it was the last in stock super tiny and missing an arm...its not in the bag so it came like that. Also not too active.....the emerald crabs I got for my friend to drop off look fine...

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Ok this is nice they screwed up my ricordia are wrong...the orange one has a teal center with many mouths not a single and not purple center I actualy saw that on on another listing I recognize it and the multi color one is green and yellow on a totaly difrent frag plug with no orange and 2 mouths instead of one.....also saw this on a separate listing last one it's not even close to orange its green...ugggggg I even tried photo manipulation to see if I could make it look like it but I cant not even close.... not happy right now....and my email is screwing up tried 5 times to send a message with all 3 pics to them would only let me send one at a time...oh well they got like 5 messages... maby I can get partial refund...still doubt get the coral I wanted and I realy wanted those particular ricordia...
20220428_150345.jpg
20220428_152810.jpg
20220428_150051.jpg
20220428_150114.jpg
20220428_152833.jpg

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
It gets better
Had a hitch hiker on a zoa unwanted zoa eating nudi
20220428_201047.jpg

Heres the acan I ordered
Screenshot_20220424-230940_Chrome.jpg

Heres the condition it came in
20220428_200928.jpg
note the receded areas do not appear fresh I do not thik this is shipping related but I'm sure they will say it was.
And check out my consolation prize a monti piece that was falling apart in the bag.
20220428_201411.jpg

The more I look the angrier I get.

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
Finaly got a reply not that it was worth much......2 of the rics were "upgraded" with "similarly" colored ones with more mouths due to the originals basicly wandering off and getting lost. The third one the green that should have been orange was a mistake and they dont know what happened literaly just sent the wrong one. So im getting a store credit for the mistake one and nothing for the other two....so basicly * random rude gesture* me and I get nothing good out of it. The rics wandered off the plugs and got lost so no way to get them either. I told them about the half dead monti, receaded acan, small missing limb anemone crab and zoa eating nudi in the reply. Probly gona poo poo that off too.

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Horrible business from a crumbling internet based company.
I ordered from them once two years ago and was less than impressed and that was a huge drop from what they once were.
Most businesses are just going to crap these days, especially the internet based ones.
Does not seem like our hobby based businesses online are doing very well lately in regard to selling what is in the enhanced photos they market.
I will stick to buying from local.

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
I do when I can but I'm not that close to any good stores and the selection is meh...I've ordered from them sevral times before with no issues. Im aware of how saturated there images are with all sellers I use my phones image editor to tone them back down as close to normal as I can to see what it realy looks like.
I was realy surprised how bad this shipment was. And I have concerns with how they have been labeling there corals I found the same kaleidoscope zoa listed as kaleidoscope, watermelons and on there ebay store as wariors shield, green Kenya listed as rare Japanese tree coral and listed for a ridiculous ammount. Blastos listed as nuclear core acans.....

This shipment mess cant even be atributed to crappy shipping. That's usualy what cause issues with my orders shipping...or doa mostly also shipping related probly.

Last edited:

Lazyfish

Neon Goby
This is my tank when it's not looking it's best. It's over due on water change. Havent scraped the glass. I see some hair that aparently got in. Its stuck on my birdsnest and stuff and collected some detritus...yuck.... Ive had my hands in there this morning ticked things off I fed the lps you can still see some food on them. The zoas alredy partly closed because of being eaten on. I removed 7 large asterina that I caught munching the zoas and plays the speckled fire and ice the colony has decreased by half over the last few weeks. Doing a water change this afternoon and continuing the asterina eradication.
No filter no edits taken at10am looks less blue in person.
20220502_104741.gif
20220502_100601_2.gif

Yellow filter no edits taken at 10sm about how it looks in person little less of yellow cast to it. Wish I had a pale yellow filter would probly be perfect.
20220502_103410.gif
20220502_105319.gif

On a positive note the new acan looks happier the rics are fluffy...still wrong color obviously but healthy the free monti stoped melting o.o thought it was a goner looks pretty happy despite the big hole in the middle. Very surprised...still dont know what I'm gona do with it.

Last edited: