Mr. Crabbys Cajun coral frag tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Cigmin

CrossHatch Trigger
This is going be a lowboy mainly sps frag tank. Still working on lighting , sump and height of stand. But I did drill it today.
b35216864f72a825f71fea9408701a9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CenlaReefer

Undulate Triggerfish
LARC Supporter
That is a nice clean hole. I wish I could drill one like that. Even with a plywood template, mine come out sloppy.

The only thing about the name of the frag tank is that it does not fit you well. Craig, I find you to be a rather cheerful guy... not very crabby at all. Crabby does not sound very much like Craig. How did the kids get that one?

Cigmin

CrossHatch Trigger
That was my first cut on glass and o my so very nervous!!! Thanks for the compliment

As far as the name the little girl could not pronounce g’s and she added the y.. hence mr Crabby. I wear it with honor 15 years later ;)

Last edited:

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
That was my first cut on class and o my so very nervous!!! Thanks for the compliment

As far as the name the little girl could not pronounce g’s and she added the y.. hence mr Crabby. I wear it with honor 15 years later ;)

Totally get the nick names or re branded names that children can give.
My wifes godchild somehow correlated ''HeyMan'' as my name. I'm not Uncle Mike or any other combo just HeyMan and I'm good with it.

Cigmin

CrossHatch Trigger
Love it!!!!

My routing has something to be desired but hey it’s the back

Grabloids

CrossHatch Trigger
Nice! Have you run a eshopps overflow before? I almost bought one for a upcoming build but backed out because of the reviews of them prone to leaking