My Frag700reed

Users who are viewing this thread

glennfdsr

Copepod
Hi there,
I am Glenn Fong from Rotterdam in The Netherlands.

Introducing my 700 liters shallowreef tank
Size:250x80x40cm
Started: November 2018
Lighting: Full LED, Diy 11x54watt bars
Filtering: No skimmer, only powerfilter
Dosing system: EZ
Waterchanges: Non

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G998B met Tapatalk

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Nice tank Glenn. So what brings you to Louisiana? Any connections down here? Your tank is stunning and has a pleasant and impressive collection of SPS and LPS that seem to be thriving together.

glennfdsr

Copepod
Nice tank Glenn. So what brings you to Louisiana? Any connections down here? Your tank is stunning and has a pleasant and impressive collection of SPS and LPS that seem to be thriving together.
Thanks m8
nothing special , i just found this site on tapatalk and joined
just sharing my hobby and inspiring other reefers. in the meanwhile enjoying new insights from reefers.
we can learn a lot from each others if we step beyound our comfortzone.

Last edited:

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
This is a diy Full led fixture

Do you have plans on this? This is something I have seriously considered and even gone as far to buy parts to play with. I currently use AI Hydras, but they are only controllable though their iPod mini looking device. I had these on my Apex, then it fried. I will now be building my own PLC based controller for the tank and for this I will need 0-10vdc controllable LEDs. The old Kessils do it, but the company is leaving that direction. The new Philips Coral Care does it, but is expensive and unfortunately too large for my tank.