New Fish coming

Users who are viewing this thread

David B

Peppermint Shrimp
I ordered the last 2 residents for my tank a while back will be getting them Tuesday. They are completing their QT Monday and will be shipping. They are a Desjardini tang and a White tail tang. I have heard about LRS Reef frenzy. But no one locally sells it and I can’t see paying shipping cost for frozen food. What quality food do y’all feed your fish?

The GOB

Blue Hornet Zoanthid
Administrator
POTQ Winner
Get a food processor and make your own. No rhyme or reason to ingredients, depends on what Whole Foods happens to have in stock when it's time to make more. Last batch was salmon, octopus, scallops, shrimp, grouper, oysters, and halibut. If you happen to go fishing, save the speckled trout eggs and add them to the mix. Soak the mix with vitamins-- Zoecon, Zoe, Selcon, Vita-chem... Spread thinly on cookie sheet and freeze.

Note-- octopus/squid tends to gum up blender/processor. Easier to chop it up with a knife.

David B

Peppermint Shrimp
Get a food processor and make your own. No rhyme or reason to ingredients, depends on what Whole Foods happens to have in stock when it's time to make more. Last batch was salmon, octopus, scallops, shrimp, grouper, oysters, and halibut. If you happen to go fishing, save the speckled trout eggs and add them to the mix. Soak the mix with vitamins-- Zoecon, Zoe, Selcon, Vita-chem... Spread thinly on cookie sheet and freeze.

Note-- octopus/squid tends to gum up blender/processor. Easier to chop it up with a knife.
Thanks will have to try it

Humblefish

HF
Administrator
LARC Supporter
POTM Winner
Rod's & Rogger's Food are similar to LRS; but DIY as Jordan pointed out might be your best option. Especially if you can sell some of it to spread out the cost.