Pink Koji Wada

Users who are viewing this thread

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Anybody got a line on some true pink koji Wada nepthea? And maybe some pulsing Xenia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Xenia??!! You desperate for movement in the tank? Lol. In all honesty, if I knew it wouldnt spread like wild fire I'd put some back in my tank

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Xenia??!! You desperate for movement in the tank? Lol. In all honesty, if I knew it wouldnt spread like wild fire I'd put some back in my tank

I’m wanting to the pulsing. The evo is starting to evolve into a family representative and the pink pulsing will give movement similar to my wife and her fussing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

91mini

Detritus
POTQ Winner
Love the pulsing but I pledged 5 or 6 years ago to never ever put Xenia or GSP in any of my tanks. -Heristical-I have friends that have no clue about the hobby and they even joke with me when other hobbyist talk about those types of coral. We always say, "It's a trap" like Admiral Ackbar would.

I used to cut giant chunks off with scissors and it would still smother everything. I cut Xenia more than I cut my yard.

Tupes

Clarion Angel
Administrator
LARC Supporter
I wasnt aware there was different strands can you post a photo? The link that Cigman posted wont work.