Reef Coral

Users who are viewing this thread

Aquascaper

Montipora Coral
Stoped in and met Mr. Ron today.......

Super Guy- friendly, helpful, and had some Really unique Livestock...

I would Tell ya'll about his AWESOME Picaso Clowns, and Naked Clowns- but I'm keep'n that info all to myself :D

seaweed

Flasher Wrasse
LARC Supporter
yea he's definately a good guy, i was in there earlier today i must have missed you, The Picaso's were a mystery to him but i informed him of the rare clowns and a week later ORA was nice enough to bypass the waiting list and send them right over. So anyone want anything ORA, hes carries a lot of their stuff, and can get want ever you want that he doesnt have.

poppins

CrossHatch Trigger
aqua , you should of stopped by, i live about 2 blocks away. i could have loaned you that epoxy you were askin for :lol:

viccheek

FeatherDuster
I went by Rons yesterday. Super guy. Has some very nice fish and corals. I do like his caps with Zoes on them. He likes them to lol.

A

Anonymous

viccheek said:
I went by Rons yesterday. Super guy. Has some very nice fish and corals. I do like his caps with Zoes on them. He likes them to lol.

what are they?

A

Anonymous

reef coral is great, Ron is super nice. I love going in there.

A

Anonymous

Ron's Store is great. If you go in and ask for something that he doesn't have he normally get it in. He gets very healty Seahorses!!!!!

A

Anonymous

I thought that is what he just said they have together....

HottyToddy

Astrea Snail
Has he set a price on the black stubby clowns? He told me they were the only ones that ora has sold, reckon they'll be quite pricey when he decides to sell them.

Jcraft

Harlequin Tusk
I was in there the other day- as of now, he's not sellin the ORA stubbies in the nano.

He has some reg black percs for sale though.

Ubenripped

CrossHatch Trigger
He had a lot of nice stuff when me and Scaper stopped in the other day. I've always had good service at his store and he also has a lot of foods you may not find at the other stores in the area.

tebmsu97

Ko-Ko Worm
When I talked with him the other day, he had not set a price. But it seemed to me from our discussion that ORA was suggesting something in the range of the picaso clowns or a bit higher.