Users who are viewing this thread

jrisley

Chambered Nautilus
pic I promised

This is the Duncan I picked up from him. He had two more> All ORA

jrisley

Chambered Nautilus
fire fish

Just stopped in and if you are wanting purple fire fish he has four that are very nice specimens.I would have picked them up if I didn't already have 2.

reefsafe44

Chambered Nautilus
Ron is AWESOME and so is his store! He's super nice. I was there Saturday and picked up a pair of picasso percs that he ordered for me. (Thanks Aquascaper!) I love these two fish!!! posted pics in the showroom. He had some sweet clams and awesome looking seahorses. I was very impressed by his livestock and corals. I highly recommend reef coral.

I will definitely be back! Can't say enough good things about Ron.

Kirk_M

Chevron Tang
LARC Supporter
Stopped by yesterday when I headed up to BR to get some equipment and deliver some frags to Bryan... was my first time there. He's really helpful to newbs, and spent a lot of time with this one girl there who obviously had no concept whatsoever what the nitrogen cycle is. I picked up a few nice ORA frags that I didn't have (ORA's oregon tort, Red Sea green acro, some nice zoanthids on a disk, Miami Orchid, two marshall islands acros) from him...I was shocked by the quantity of ORA items he had, far more than any other store has ever had. I picked out 6 frags, one of which he gave me for free for buying in quantity, and, he threw in a freebie of live phytoplankton culture that he is stocking now (not DT's, some other brand) that also has zooxanthellae packaged in it too. Had a nice experience with him, other than the fact I spent all the money I just made on those two ORA packs :)

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
Friday I just picked up an Achilles tang that Ron got for me. It is a beautiful fish, and I have been searching for one for almost a year now.

Thanks, Ron!

Fish is doing well so far after some initial territory battles with my chocolate tang. While he is still pretty skittish, he has begun to swim around the whole tank and is still ich-free, and is eating flake food. When he settles in some more, I will get a few pics....

Nice talking with jrisley and friend also on Saturday.....

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
Came home last night and my new Achilles has ich. Not unexpected, but I had hoped he wouldn't get it. He is still eating, so hopefully he will kick it quickly.

bryan ayo

Ko-Ko Worm
Went to Reef Coral today..Ron and i worked out our disagreement, Im glad for that...He seems like a really nice guy and has a nice shop as well!

I bought a beautiful Recordia and one of the ORA frag that are so nice..

A

Anonymous

glad to hear you gave him another shot, he is a real nice guy!

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
Aquascaper said:
are you running a uv on that tank Ken?
No. I ran UV's a loooong time ago, didn't think they helped very much, so I don't use them now. I believe I have tried about every ich cure out there at one time or another, and have found that only copper works. However, with corals, can't use it. So I am left with natural immunity and antibodies as the only cure....and food with garlic, which seemed to help cure my Powder Blue.

tebmsu97

Ko-Ko Worm
You could take him out and scrub him with Cascade, it is suppossed to keep spots away.

Glad you got it squared away Bryan, Ron is a good guy. He has really helped me with a lot of my newbe issues.