Reef Coral

Users who are viewing this thread

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
110reef said:
Came home last night and my new Achilles has ich. Not unexpected, but I had hoped he wouldn't get it. He is still eating, so hopefully he will kick it quickly.

By the way, I am in no way saying that my sick fish has anything to do with Ron/Reef Coral. It was perfectly healthy when I got it. He even called me today after he had seen my post, worried and wanting to help. Great guy!

Tangs are just ich prone.....

Tomorrow is Ron's 1-year anniversary for the store. Congratulations, Ron!

A

Anonymous

wow, doesnt seem like its been a year already, he has accompolished alot in that store.

jrisley

Chambered Nautilus
anniversary

Ron, thanks for the food and drink! We had a good time and enjoyed the cake! Congrats on the one year anniversary. The moon lighting is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I will try and post pics.

Aquascaper

Montipora Coral
Ken I can bring you my Ozonizer and you could run that for awhile and see what you think....

I believe in ozone for reefs...and UV's for FOWLer tanks...

Softy Haven just has so much filtration that the Redox stays over 400 so really no need....

bryan ayo

Ko-Ko Worm
Went to Reef Coral on Saturday and bought my first Cal Reactor. Ron was very helpful he gave me a few pointers and even called up a friend to answer one of my questions ..great serves Ron!!

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
I went by Ron's on Friday. He was concerned about my Achilles and gave me some medicine. Went home to use it and I noticed that the tang had cleared up considerably, so I didn't use the medicine. Looks like the ich is just about cleared up, and the tang is doing really well.

Still want to thank Ron for his concern and for getting the Achilles for me.

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
Aquascaper said:
Ken I can bring you my Ozonizer and you could run that for awhile and see what you think....

I believe in ozone for reefs...and UV's for FOWLer tanks...

Softy Haven just has so much filtration that the Redox stays over 400 so really no need....

Thanks, Daamon,

I think I am good now. Fish all seem to be doing well. Now if I can discover the secret to keeping my alk, cal, pH stable, I will have something!

110reef

Aussie Rainbow Acan
I got the dual in-the-sump switches and a pump from autotopoff.com I figure I will put a 5-gallon pail under the tank and keep it filled with Kalkwasser, see how that does for me. Should also make my skimmer work better with the level being stable.

A

Anonymous

make sure you put a small pump to move the kalkwasser solution around every now and then.

mutualbill

Aptasia
Just wanted to let everyone know that Ron will have "Rod's Food" coming in on Thursday! I'm sure everyone know's what this is. Most of the ToTM on RC swear by this food. I can't wait!