Reef Lighting Business Build Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Kelsi Guidry

Cleaner Shrimp
LARC Vendor
Took some "good" shots of the anemone tank running 3 bars only.
GOPR1228.JPG

GOPR1232.JPG

GOPR1233.JPG

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
As already stated, you do need to upgrade your LARC account to a Vendor account. There is no charge, but this is a rule we enforce across the board and do not make exceptions for.

On a side note, I am impressed and whishing you tremendous luck here. Having said that, I could not find the light bar searching "LitBar" on Amazon. I am having issues where Google automatically corrects this to "Light Bar" and searching directly on Amazon takes me out of the Fish Lighting category. I would recommend you build out a static webpage for your new business so that the Google Bots have a reference for your product and don't classify this as a spelling error. Several free options out there and you don't need to say much. As a tip, when I see products on Amazon that I am looking for and they are coming from a 3rd party vendor, I ALWAYS check that company out to make sure they are legit.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Administrator
LARC Supporter
POTM Winner
As already stated, you do need to upgrade your LARC account to a Vendor account. There is no charge, but this is a rule we enforce across the board and do not make exceptions for.
+1 Just send a copy of your business license to: lareefclub@lareefclub.com

There is no cost associated with having a vendor forum on here.

Kelsi Guidry

Cleaner Shrimp
LARC Vendor

On a side note, I am impressed and whishing you tremendous luck here. Having said that, I could not find the light bar searching "LitBar" on Amazon. I am having issues where Google automatically corrects this to "Light Bar" and searching directly on Amazon takes me out of the Fish Lighting category. I would recommend you build out a static webpage for your new business so that the Google Bots have a reference for your product and don't classify this as a spelling error. Several free options out there and you don't need to say much. As a tip, when I see products on Amazon that I am looking for and they are coming from a 3rd party vendor, I ALWAYS check that company out to make sure they are legit.
I’ll go ahead and upgrade my account.
Thanks for the tips.
The light and business is not launched yet. As mentioned above, the listing on Amazon is not findable. I don’t have inventory yet.
I have been working on the website as well, https://ReefLit.com. I should be launching it in a week or so which should hopefully help with the Google spell corrections.

Kelsi Guidry

Cleaner Shrimp
LARC Vendor
Forgot I was starting with another “basic” product. Going to sell a swivel bracket separately. As of today it is listed live on Amazon.
C0361DBA-AB4C-4175-8B4F-D085BB87DEE3.jpeg