SOLD Reef ready 90 - $300 or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostydog

Neon Goby
LARC Supporter
Have a 90 gallon with sump and large protein skimmer, plus stand and canopy that needs to be “reskinned” Make offer or may trade for livestock. Can help move if necessary

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Administrator
LARC Supporter
POTM Winner
Don’t really have a price in mind, willing to let go cheap or trade for livestock or lighting
The problem here is per forum rules, a cash price must always be listed in case a member has nothing to trade/worth trading for:

This way no one can complain that they are being shut out of a for sale thread.

I'm not trying to be a jerk; just wanting to apply the rules fairly to all members.

CenlaReefer

Blue Ring Octopus
LARC Supporter
Have a 90 gallon with sump and large protein skimmer, plus stand and canopy that needs to be “reskinned” Make offer or may trade for livestock. Can help move if necessary
What brand tank is it? Dimensions? Does it have many scratches? Can you post a pic?

Frostydog

Neon Goby
LARC Supporter
Not sure of brand name and it is a standard 48” 90 gallon. Don’t remember having any scratches

Frostydog

Neon Goby
LARC Supporter
I will try to put a value on tank, just really haven’t thought about it, I also have a d.c. pump that can go with it. I’m just not good at putting a value on things I will never use again

Status
Not open for further replies.